We have just released a new way to view your task lists and track your progress from your mobile device. It’s simple and does what we believe is most important: 1) Seeing which tasks are currently in progress 2) Being able to update the % complete
Here are some more screenshots:
Rotate your phone to the left to view landscape view start and end dates.
Rotate your phone to view resource names in landscape view.
You can also view additional information and add comments.
We hope you like it! It is not intended to replace a desktop/laptop. It is intended to improve functionality and make it easier to access information while on the move. We would love to hear your feedback.
You can either log in as you would normally from a phone, or go directly to this link:teamgantt.mobi
The easiest way to create a project plan
In just 10 minutes, you can create a beautiful project plan. You can switch between gantt and calendar views with a single click.
Get your free plan
- How Liam Desmond Chased His Childhood Dream & Changed Careers
- How Justin Christian Charted His New Career Path
- How Dany Trainor Turned Their Passion for Data Science Into A New Career
- How Bellevue Graduate Hannah Preisinger Landed Her Dream Job
- Meet Tom Hollingshead, a Bellevue graduate who has gone from the Marine Corps to Coding Bootcamp